Today is April’s Fools Day the annual holiday that focuses on pranks, fun, and practical jokes. Jokesters often expose their actions by shouting “April Fools!” at the recipient. While we won’t be playing any pranks on anyone we thought in celebration of April Fools that we would share our top 10 favorite animal jokes to celebrate the holiday.
1. What is a dog’s favorite city?
- New Yorkie.
2. What is a cat’s favorite song?
- Three Blind Mice.
3. Where did the cow want to go on Friday night?
- To the moo-vies.
4. What is more amazing than a talking dog?
- A spelling bee.
5. What do you get from a pampered cow?
- Spoiled milk.
6. A pony went to see the doctor, because it couldn’t speak.
- “I know what’s wrong,” said the doctor. “You’re a little horse!”
7. What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
8. What happens to a toad’s car when it breaks down?
- It gets toad away.
9. Where do rabbits eat breakfast?
10. Why did the lion always lose at poker?
- He was playing with a bunch of cheetahs.